Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Administration
Length: 5 Days | Price: $2795
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server 2016 databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with database concepts, Windows desktop navigation and Transact-SQL. Attendance at our Microsoft Transact-SQL Programming course is highly recommended although not required.
- Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- SQL Server Recovery Models
- Backup of SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Tracing Access to SQL Server
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields