Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Administration
Length: 5 Days | Price: $2795
This hands-on course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server 2017 database infrastructure. You will learn how to install, configure, manage, secure, automate, monitor, and optimize SQL Server 2017. You will also learn how to create, manage, back up, and restore individual databases, transfer and replicate data, configure for high availability, and plan disaster recovery.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with database concepts, Windows desktop navigation and software installation techniques. Attendance at SQL Programming course or Microsoft Transact-SQL Programming course is highly recommended although not required.
- Installation and Configuration
- Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- SQL Server Recovery Models
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Backup of SQL Server Databases
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Tracing Access to SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Maintaining High Availability of Data
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields