Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
Length: 5 Days | Price: $2495
This hands on course provides a thorough introduction into the creation of a Website using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. The course starts with thorough coverage of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and progresses to using the Bootstrap framework to create mobile-friendly websites.
Topics include use of HTML5 semantic tags, block-level and inline elements, creating links, ordered and unordered lists, creation of tables and forms. Students will learn to attach CSS to a page using several different techniques, CSS selectors and pseudo-classes, CSS box model, and a variety of CSS properties.
Students will learn how to create a Bootstrap page utilizing the grid system, implement commonly used components (such as dropdowns and navigation bars), use Bootstraps CSS classes to format page elements and use Bootstrap's plugins to add tabs, modals and accordions to a page.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Prerequisites: Basic personal computer skills and basic Internet knowledge.
- HTML Fundamentals
- Structuring an HTML Document
- Formatting Text
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- CSS Properties
- CSS Box Model
- CSS Transforms, Transitions and Animations
- CSS Selectors and Pseudo-Classes
- Working with Lists
- Adding Images to a Page
- Displaying Information in Tables
- Working with Forms
- Form Validation
- Audio and Video
- Bootstrap Overview
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap Base CSS
- Bootstrap Components
- Bootstrap Plugins
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields