Length: 3 Days | Price: Please contact us for pricing information.
jQuery simplifies client-side scripting via a series of open-source libraries that provide frameworks for enhanced functionality. This hands-on course covers the jQuery library, DOM manipulation, performing Ajax requests, and an overview of the UI library. Students will also learn how to use the jQuery function to return a wrapped set of elements, use utility functions to work with arrays and strings, modify the appearance of elements using a number of predefined effects as well as how to implement existing plugins.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
- jQuery Fundamentals
- jQuery Selectors and Filters
- DOM Manipulation
- Setting Element Content with text() and html()
- jQuery Event Model
- Binding and Removing Event Handlers with on() and off()
- Page Animation with Effects
- Controlling Visibility Using show() and hide()
- Making Ajax Requests Using the $.ajax() Function
- Using the $.get() and $.post() Functions
- Using Form Selectors and Filters
- Handling Keyboard and Focus Events
- Using Other Libraries with jQuery
- jQuery Plugins
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields