Developing Web Applications Using AngularJS
Length: 4 Days | Price: Please contact us for pricing information.
Students will learn how to use CSS animations and Bootstrap to enhance the UI as well as learn to employ third-party components such as modal dialogs (“modals”), progress bars and navbars. In addition, students will learn to extend AngularJS with custom directives, services and filters.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
This course introduces AngularJS 1.x. Students interested in Angular versions 2 through 6 should take the Developing Web Applications Using Angular course instead.
- Features and Benefits of AngularJS
- MV* (Model View Whatever) Design Pattern Overview
- Downloading AngularJS
- Referencing AngularJS Using a CDN
- Single Page Application Model
- Organizing Code Using Modules
- Defining an Application with angular.module()
- Defining a Controller with module.controller()
- Defining $scope in a Controller
- Using Built-In AngularJS Directives
- Using the $http and $resource Services
- Using the $location and $window Services
- Configuring Routes with $routeProvider
- Defining Route Parameters
- Defining Custom Directives
- Integrating and Validating Forms in AngularJS
- Animating AngularJS Applications
- Creating a Responsive UI with the Bootstrap Grid System
- Applying Bootstrap CSS Classes
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields