Developing Web Applications Using Angular
Length: 5 Days | Price: Please contact us for pricing information.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
This course introduces Angular versions 2 through 7. Students interested in Angular 1.x should take the Developing Web Applications Using AngularJS course instead.
- Overview of Angular and the MVVM Design Pattern
- Working with TypeScript
- Angular Modules
- Angular Components
- Using Built-In Directives and Filters
- Working with Pipes
- Defining and Consuming Services
- The Angular Animation System
- The HTTP Library
- Angular Routing and Navigation
- Data Binding and Programming Models
- Building and Deploying Applications
- Creating Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Unit Testing and TDD with Angular
- Course materials include student guide, hands-on lab manual and USB flash drive containing examples and lab files
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of class
- Students can retake any portion of a class that has been completed, within 12 months at no extra cost
- There are no registration fees or cancellation fees
- Class sizes are kept small in order to provide you with more personalized attention
- Our instructors have many years of training and industry experience working in their respective fields